Friday 20 March 2009

Commercial Property Agents

They're as useless as the rest of the estate agent profession. My experience today with Christo & Co in Kentish Town demonstrated this all too well. I walked into the office and was looked up and down and treated as if I was interrupting their important discussion. About what?! In a recession are we? Only after I'd left my card, which happens to have the words Chief Executive on it, and was walking out the door did they show any interest. I hope the downturn wipes them out, along with the rest of their profession and something more helpful and user friendly takes their place.

2 comments:

  1. I feel I should point out that I've been trying to get Christo & Co engaged in something for quite a while and it wasn't just this morning's incident that informs my opinion of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the new Google Maps feature will further dent the power of estate agents? Not going to be easy to over sell something if you can go and look at the place for real from your PC.

    ReplyDelete